Hello my lovelies! Here’s today’s question and answer.
I love so many of these characters. Here are mine:
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer — Tough, sexy and insecure. A mix of reality among the magic and fiction of her world.
- Anita Blake (From the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton) — Strong willed, beautiful and confident. Knows that love comes in a variety of forms and is not limited to just between two people.
- Arya Stark (Game of Thrones) — Strong, independent and eager to learn. Despite going through hardship after hardship, she stays tough and does what she has to do to survive.
- Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones) — Strong, beautiful and smart. Plus she’s the Mother of Dragons.
- Claire Randall/Beauchamp/Fraser (Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon) — Intelligent, beautiful and passionate. She’s not afraid to do what needs to be done and loves her family passionately.
- Temperance Brennan (Bones) — Brilliant and passionate, loves her family (both blood and the family she’s created from friends) above all else.
- Hermoine Granger (Harry Potter)– Smart and not afraid to show it.
- Penelope Garcia (Criminal Minds) — Brilliant and tough. Beautiful in her own way and not afraid to be herself around people.
There are bunches of fun ones on this one as well, go check them out! See you next week!