So I realized today that I probably haven’t checked email in… oh, two weeks or so. Yeah, lets just say that there were hundreds of emails, most for mailing lists I like to read, but still there was probably around 70 that were personal. Then I also realized I haven’t done anything here either.
Life has been crazy the last month or so. And here’s the recap:
- Engagement – About a month into it and I still can’t believe how lucky I am to get to spend the rest of my life with a man I cherish and three beautiful girls I adore.
- New job/new hours – I’ve been working my new job for about a month and… err, probably 2 1/2 weeks. Still getting used to the hours. Gawd, I’m up at 4am every day now, there were days during my lovely two months of unemployment where I didn’t even go to bed until 4am.
- Planning visits – Our girls are coming down from C.B.’s house in Washington to visit for their Spring Break at the end of the month. Excitement galore. Also, trying to get it settled on when my mother will be coming down to Colorado as well. A sad twist of fate caused her last trip to be canceled because of a heart attack. Now that she is doing better we are trying to decide on yet another date for her to come down so that she can use the tickets she got refunded.
- Planning weddings – Alright, so its come to my attention that I am a very anal planner. We have decided on a general idea of a date that is more then a year away and I am enjoying way too much the idea of planning this. And starting to get scared shit-less of all that needs to be done. Not to mention we can’t decide if we’ll do the wedding here in Colorado or back up in Washington. Gah, but I know what I’m going to wear and I know how I want the ceremony to go. Let’s just say, I’m a freak.
- Planning moves – Our lease is up in June I believe, finally, and we will get the chance to move out of these disastrous apartments. So we, and when I say we I mean me because the S.O. works later then I and usually most apartments are closed by the time he gets off.
- Writing and not writing – Been too exhaust to do much, though the cool thing about being a call support person is that I can write at the desk in between calls. Though trying to keep up a flow is hard in that situation.
So yes, that’s about it, for now. But since my lap top is about to die, I will update more later.